Re: Europa-List: Re: HELP!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: HELP!
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:17:55

Hi,

Whereabouts in England is your aircraft?

We are about to start on the mods (mod 52, 73 & 74) if you are interested in
a demonstration - we built the A/C originally. Could assist in yours if you
are close enough.

Note if you didnt do the weight increase mod originally (Mod52) it is highly
reccommended you incorporate it now as most of the work in Mod 74 is part of
the original weight increase mod.

We are located in Bicester (near Oxford).

Let me know.

If you drop me an email at carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk I will let you have
our details.

Regards