RE: Europa-List: Injecting Redux

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Injecting Redux
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:26:53
Daviud

Nice to hear from you.  How are things in hfd=85cold and wet I imagime.

Hope you had a good Xmas.

With reference to my =93problem=94 I can really explain why some of the
injection is not working for me.  Partly the problem is a lot of small
voids
and some big ones.  I think the problem arises from not putting one
sufficient redux when I bonded the module in.

If I was doing the process again I think I would invert the thing that
is
to say put the cockpit module on its back and glue the hull to it.  You
risk
of course redux running into controls etc.  alternatively I would
support
the fuse in something that allowed it to flex to the shape of the
cockpit
module.  Too late now.

Will