Re: Europa-List: Kit Number for australian kit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Kit Number for australian kit
From: Brian Phillips <bphillips@energy.com.au>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 07:02:42

Craig, have you tried Jim McAvoy?

"Jim McAvoy" <jimca@ozemail.com.au>

"craig bastin" <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
06/01/2008 02:14 PM
Please respond to
europa-list@matronics.com

<europa-list@matronics.com>
cc

Subject
Europa-List: Kit Number for australian kit

Dont know if anyone can help with this, but I bought my kit unstarted from
Harold Isberg
(also owned a Mono) The foam core dates are august 2001. Harold couldn't
help me with the kit
number as so much time had passed (6 years) since he bought this second
kit.
I found some old
archives from 2001 making mention of someone having a list of major part
numbers and kit numbers.
I have concerns about getting my rego without the kit number.

Craig
11:46 AM

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail
and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your
business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More
information about how we handle your personal information, including your right
of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.