Re: Europa-List: Europa Mandatory Mod 73 - re -use of original Pip-Pins

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Mandatory Mod 73 - re -use of original Pip-Pins
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 16:14:31
I have a 50 % success rate with 4 done now.  The more glass, the longer
the pin.  Both XS aircraft built prototypically worked with the old
pins.  The Classic and a custom built moded tail plane (had a PVC
threaded cover) needed longer pins.  I cheat, as I have extra Classic
and XS pitch tubes to allow me to glass the whole thing up on the bench.

Carr Lane supplies 2 inch long pins that work great.  About $16 each.
Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations