RE: Europa-List: Europaprecision?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europaprecision?
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 08:25:58
The coating MAY be the "wax in styrene" that i was told i "Should" use but
didnt have to. It is added to the vinyl ester to make it non porous
at a molecular level apparently. Lets face it though, in most places the use
of Auto fuel with ethanol is not allowed for aviation. At this point
about 60% of the fuels in Australia have ethanol in them, and MOST of the 98
and 100 octane fuels have at least 5% ethanol.

When I eventually get to the test sample tank, i will try the "wax in
styrene" and then test it with a 50% ethanol blend and let you all know the
results.

craig