RE: Europa-List: New Year's DOTH

Subject: RE: Europa-List: New Year's DOTH
From: bryan allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 13:30:54

Oh dear!

I have just arranged to fly down to Elstree to visit my son and family on S
unday. It would have been my last chance for a Doth now till mid April. Hav
e a nice one. We will do the special "William" Doth in the Spring.

Happy New Year.

Bryan> From: paddyclarke@lineone.net> Subject: Re: Europa-List: New Year's
DOTH> Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:31:45 +0000> To: europa-list@matronics.com>
>> > Hi Duncan,> I've been thinking along the same lines - however I can't
find > anywhere central, with hard runways and a good restaurant, offering
> free landings.> How about going mad and paying for Leicester? Always a go
od social spot.> I suggest 1200hrs as usual,> Cheers, Paddy> On 29 Dec 2007
, at 13:11, Duncan & Ami McFadyean wrote:> > > --> Europa-List message post
ed by: "Duncan & Ami McFadyean" > > <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>> >> > G
iven the poor UK Wx forecast for New Year's day, anyone got any > > thought
s or ideas for a Sunday 'DOTH' in lieu?> >> > Duncan McF.> >> >>> >> >> >>
http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_1220
07