Re: Europa-List: pitot/static connectors reamer to Troy

Subject: Re: Europa-List: pitot/static connectors reamer to Troy
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:55:07
You can order them through me or Europa.  I think I have about 4 left
and if memory serves they are about $5 each.  Or go to the Cohler
Products Company website and see all the nifty QDs available.  I use
both their brass and plastic QDs and they are very good.  They even have
multiple hookups.  I have had a leak, in one for fuel and one of the
small ones for static so do check them.

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations