Re: Europa-List: Fuel Dump Valve

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Dump Valve
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:08:30

Hi Craig,

Funny that you bring up this lack of emergency landing places up. It is really
the same here. A forest fire check flight last 3 hours, around the airport
basically,
and less then 20 minutes in reach of some road or flat spot. So far the
only damage we had was from a freak storm while parked at the airport. Only
---From the reactions of other pilots, not used to these circumstances, i
realized
that there is a difference. I guess that it all translates to be precise, be
careful, do not accept any "maybe it is good enough". We keep flying because
it's fun and after all the roads are more dangerous, with reindeer and mouse and
tourist distracted by them :-)

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org