RE: Europa-List: G-CHOX

Subject: RE: Europa-List: G-CHOX
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:11:36

Congratulations Peter,

I know that it is a fantastic experience to see your ship take to the air
for the first time.  Handling it for the first time is the next great moment
and ,as you say, not far away.

Just to keep the records staight, can you please sends me the following
details:

Empty weight
Prop
Build hours if you have them.

Best regards

Brian Davies. Europa Club membership sec.