Re: Europa-List: Prop Tach Sender

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Prop Tach Sender
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:12:27

Ira

It certainly solves a problem for us as we approach running the
engine for the first time with our BMA E1.  We have a 720-12R but
haven't fitted it yet. Very interested in how you have it configured
- channel etc. Where exactly across the radius of the contact plate
is the embedded magnet - if you had a photo of your set up?  Did you
get your probe from Westach direct or via ACS?

Regards

Paul
G-GIDY
(running out of jobs to do!!!!!)