Europa-List: ampreg 20 [was: West Systems Epoxy]

Subject: Europa-List: ampreg 20 [was: West Systems Epoxy]
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 21:09:08

>I have run out of ampreg 20, and dont wish to order more from the UK (is it
>even still available)

Craig - yes, it's still available.

I just had a delivery today of 7.5kg from the main UK distributors,
Marineware. (I buy it from them as it seems daft to send it from
Southampton up to Yorkshire only to coome back down to
Gloucestershire again.) Incidentally, I notice that the prices are
going up in January 2008, so if you need some, order soon!

Incidentally, I notice that the outer boxes are marked Gurit Ltd
although all the tins etc still bear the SP Systems name.

regards

Rowland