Europa-List: Re: Europa Aircraft - Service Bulletin 15

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Aircraft - Service Bulletin 15
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:14:54

We have been quite successful working in the rear of our XS using the access
holes
specified in CBM and Mono Build Manual Chapt 23.  The actual opening is 4
inch diameter.  The opening required in the skin was 5 inch diameter (see the
diagram in paragraph 7).  Perhaps you can enlarge the ones in your fuselage.

Granted, there is not a lot of room but it's not too bad to work through the
large
hole and look through the small viewing hole above.  We have had the entire
tailplane torque tube out of the airplane using these holes.

Jim & Heather
N241BW
XS  A185

Read this topic online here: