RE: Europa-List: Modification to Wings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Modification to Wings
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:21:48

Hi! Peter
I'm not qualified to answer except I'd suggest there may be a question
of differential expansion, the density may be different from structural
consideration then there is the question of actual application, I
believe water is involved as a spray ?
IMHO much better to stay within the terms of the mod.
Regards
Bob Harrison