RE: Europa-List: baggage bay

Subject: RE: Europa-List: baggage bay
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 04:25:45

Michel,

Thanks, I am hoping that it will be as functional as it looks.

I did not build the panel.  It was build by Gulf Coast Avionics in Lakeland,
Florida.
I told them what I wanted, provided a bushel of $$$$ and they built it
for me.  After I received it and gave it a good inspection, there were a number
of wiring errors that had to be corrected.  I also had to change/add some
components
as the aircraft build evolved over last 5 years.  Things such as adding
the big alternator.

When the panel was originally planned, designed and built there were no
affordable
EFIS (eg. Dynon) available or I would have probably incorporated one.  One
of these down winters, I hope to add a TruTrak Pictorial Pilot and, eventually,
I would like to add a Grand Rapids Technology Graphical EIS and EFIS.  But
I will have to save my pennies for a while before that happens.

There are pics of the panel, front and back, scattered through my build site.
If you would like any pic(s) of any item(s) in particular let me know and I'd
be glad to take them and send them to you.

Best regards,
Bob Borger