Europa-List: new rotax 912ul thousands less than list

Subject: Europa-List: new rotax 912ul thousands less than list
From: jason Parker <litesellme@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 17:54:14
Hello,
  I purchsed a unfinished kit from an individual. It has a new rotax 912ul, and
I'm going with one of my own fuel injected rotax's.
www.experimentalfuelinjection.com I will sell the engine whole for 12000USD or
I will sell the external parts: cdi boxs, coils, stater, flywheel, waterspyder,
rectifyer, carbs intake manifolds for 4000USD. If I can sell the parts for
4000USD, I will keep the block to fuel inject.
  Jason 661 428-1850