Re: Europa-List: Europa Service Bulletin No 15

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Service Bulletin No 15
From: Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 09:09:21
Steve,

I used Loctite 7063 Super Cleaner (small aerosol can), and a small
compressed air nozzle afterwards.  I would not heat the parts before
applying the Loctite, as this might prevent the capillary action (too quick
start of the curing).  The metal temperature should be above dew point,
though.

As to cure time vs. temperature, see the attached spec. for 603.

Good luck!

Regards,
Svein
LN-SKJ