Europa-List: Panel Autocad drawing

Subject: Europa-List: Panel Autocad drawing
From: Bill &amp; Sue <Billandsue@billbell.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:39:45

Does anyone have an Autocad drawing of the panel they'd be prepared to post
please?

I was intending to potter about with an Autocad drawing of my panel partly
because
I'm a bit limited on what I can do to the plane until I find a new workshop
and also as an exercise to familiarise myself with Autocad.

I took some measurements of my panel and drew up a blank -which is clearly
wrong!
I must have cocked-up the measurements  but re-measuring it involves two hours
driving at present... hence the request.

Thanks

Bill

Read this topic online here: