Europa-List: Wing Dolly or support

Subject: Europa-List: Wing Dolly or support
From: Rick Stockton <aireupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:17:50
I'm wondering on the many different methods being used to support the wings
during
construction. I have the wings in a dolly then place the wing on the work
bench. I have a little trouble picking it up and placing it back into the dolly
when I complete the work.
Just wondering if there is a better way. What I'm thinking is I could use MOD 69
tie down to hold the wing to a portable dolly. Then use the other end to control
the weight and place it into the dolly once I complete the work.