Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp scimitar blades (was Emailing: IMG_041

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp scimitar blades (was Emailing: IMG_041
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:17:26

Hi Steve,
That's strange, The SR3000 is quoted on the Woodcomp site as 12 kg. I remembered
to have seen some 30% ! weight difference. Must have been looking in the wrong
place. But i still, after 47 hrs, think it's a very nice behaving propeller.
i have been up FL128, where the coarse limit was met with 135 knots IAS. Forgot
the reverse switch in unreverse, max rev only 4400 and still got airborne
and climbing with 2 pax on board. Nice test, although it came unexpectedly :-)
The position of that switch is now on the checklist. And, as i said before, it's
smooth, you would have to feel the difference! Maybe, if the weather and
paperwork
allows, i will visit the UK on our holiday. Will keep you posted!

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org