Europa-List: Woodcomp Scimitar Props

Subject: Europa-List: Woodcomp Scimitar Props
From: bryan allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:36:11
Hi Folks. From personal experience, I can assure you that the PFA will not
approve Woodcomp blades bigger than 1625 mm diameter on a mono. Whilst corr
esponding on this subject, I was asked by Conrad Beale to convey the messag
e that William's wife would like to dispose of his Scimitar prop ( in excel
lent condition, and not installed at the time of the accident), together wi
th his trailer etc. I pass this information on in good faith. Bryan Allsop
Discover the new Windows Vista