Europa-List: radio

Subject: Europa-List: radio
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:53:16

I've done something stupid but can't work out what. I have a microair
760 radio wired through an XCOM intercom. Fired it all up for the
first time this evening. To my great surprise it all worked (almost).
Radio receives fine. Intercom works a treat. Even the music input
works. However when I press the PTT (either P1 or P2) a get a loud
buzzing in the headphones - the radio also transmits this buzzing. It
does this even without a mic plugged in. Anyone suggest what I've done?

Regards

Paul
G-GIDY