Re: Europa-List: Europa for heavy boys

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa for heavy boys
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 23:24:56
Exactly!

I was flying w my friend 13,5 hrs
to the Endelave Fly-inn in Denmark
and back to Finland during  3+ days.

He is a big boy and his height
is 195 cm /77". My Europa is profiled
for me (175 cm) and P2 seat for my wife (172 cm).
We took the seat away and this brave man sat
whole trip on the on the plywood sheat only you know.

His rear parts and back were quite stressed
and he promised me to have some
surgical operations like shorten his spine
before next summer=B4s scheduled adventures.
This is only to get some leather and temper
foam under.

Must be wonderful to sit on Europa=B4s P2 seat!

Wishes, Raimo
========
Raimo M W Toivio

OH-XRT Europa XS Mono #417,