RE: Europa-List: Portable hanger

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Portable hanger
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:51:59
Steve

Some time ago Airmaster provided them to keep water from entering the prop.
They have since come up with changes to do the same. You might check with
Airmaster to see if they still have them available. I continue to use mine
even though I have made the modifications to my prop, "belt and suspenders."

Jerry

  _____