Re: Europa-List: Rough River Photo's

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough River Photo's
From: Rman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 18:40:02
John,

It was great to have your and Susan attend, what turned out the be a
fantastic event.  We couldn't have asked for better weather, or a better
crew.

Mary and I would love to have a copy of the pictures.  Details below.

Jeff Behrnes
11220 Hooper Rd
Central, LA  70818

Jeff - #2 plane in the Baby Blue Angels... :)
323 hours