Europa-List: Europa Fly-in

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Fly-in
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 21:38:04
Hi All,
We just returned from the drive up to Rough River, the First Annual US
Europa Fly-in. What a perfect weekend! There were 7 Europas in attendance
and 28 nice Europa folks in all. The choice of this location was great and
the weather perfect. I have never seen a state park with such nice
amenities. It had a nice 3200ft runway. Just a short walk away was a
lakeside lodge complete with a very good and reasonably priced restaurant.
They had a pool, golf course, campground, marina, cottages, and a picnic and
beach area.  Donna and I got a ride with Jeff B.and Jeff R. in their
beautiful trigears. I especially enjoyed the "formation" flight, flying
right seat in "Gold Rush". I will be posting a bunch of pix tomorrow on the
gallery page in the forum watch for it. Can't wait till next year.

Troy and Donna Maynor
N120EU Europa Monowheel Classic
Left to finish:Paint,(some) interior,engine install, (some) wiring.
Weaverville, NC USA