Re: Europa-List: Broken Mag wire

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Broken Mag wire
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 23:50:39

Jeff,
Your are wright. During the Italian tour I not only could give a face to a
well known name; thanks to the forum, but it also was an occasion to have a
lot of fun.
To say it as once was said: never I flew so much with so many and never we
were eating so much with so few. Drinking as I tought was a habit, but the
heavenly nectars we sipped were numinous and numerous. This is for me the
occasion to thank David Joyce for his excellent organisation, his unique
feeling for good restaurants and his exceptionel nose for the best wines in
the world. Last but not least, the sympathy and friendship that I (nearly
deaf grandfather) received from the other strangers; David Corbett,
Allisdair Milne, Jeanne and Richard Iddon, and our all Checz Ottokar were
adorable. At the same time the message will say to those friends that I came
home in good weather conditions and in good health.
Best regards,
Karel Vranken # 447 Mono F-PKRL now already 93 hours.