Re: Europa-List: Something to do next weekend

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Something to do next weekend
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 14:15:34
Karel

you are right - I really need a pair of shoes.
Unfortunately I had to sell all my shoes to get
capital to complete Europa...do you still have shoes?

Happily I still have two new pair of shoes: if you watch
very carefully pic #5502, you can find leather made
embroidered Europa moccasins behind copilots=B4s stick...
by using them I prevent to carry small stones to the cockpit
- in the worst case scenario they jam pedals or sticks.

Best wishes, Raimo