Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine

Subject: Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine
From: bryan allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:07:44

Hi Folks, We now have half a dozen aircraft intending to participate in thi
s trip. There is room for a couple more. You will be reassured to learn tha
t the 10 hour tail plane check will present no problems. The PFA have given
 me temporary Tail Plane Inspector status for the trip, and we have a PFA i
nspector with us as well. It is worth coming along for the free checkouts,
if nothing else. We have had a couple of good suggestions for places to go,
 and we are all set for the 13th. September. Please contact me by e-mail if
 you are intending to come along. Bryan Allsop
Discover the new Windows Vista