Re: Europa-List: First solo

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First solo
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 21:10:34

Jos

Many congratulations.

I would be very interested sometime in your experiences. My co-
builder Richard and I are both currently non flyers and getting into
the latter stages (we hope) of our very prolonged build. It has
always concerned me that taking on a mono with low airtime was a big
ask - your experience to date might suggest otherwise.

Regards

Paul
G-GIDY