Europa-List: Europa Video's

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Video's
From: Steve Crimm <steve.crimm@stephenscott.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:06:47
Flight,

The aircraft that we fly are unique and very special to all of us.  I
noticed on www.youtube.com a video the other day of an RV-6A.  What I also
noticed was that there were lots and lots of RV videos on YouTube that
promote RV's.

I would like to suggest that any of you all that have video's of your Europa
to please post them so that we can improve awareness of our special
aircraft.

I would also like to see Europa 2004 put their promotional DVD on YouTube as
well.  Talk about free advertising seen round the world..

Just a thought

Steve
N42AH