Europa-List: Mono wheel tyre

Subject: Europa-List: Mono wheel tyre
From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:35:32
Niels,
I am using the same Air Trac 8.00x6 and never had this problem. May be
this is because I always inflate to 30-35 psi. This provides a better
prop clearance and better directional control. I do not think it causes
more bouncing on landing.
I suggest you try with higher pressure.
Hope that helps.
Regards
Remi
F-PGKL, XS S/N395 monowheel,  912S, Airmaster, 510 hours

I've just put on a new mono-tyre, McReady Air-trac 8.00 x 6. pumped
to 15 psi.
  It turns out that the tyre is in contact with the sides of the wheel
leg, emitting sgueals during taxy like a couple
  of fighting piglets.