Europa-List: Suction - what's up with that?

Subject: Europa-List: Suction - what's up with that?
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:29:13

"
Bob
imho the best type of vacuum pump is one that sucks electrons through a
lump of silicon and displays the resulting confusion on a screen!
Weighs less and doesn't pack up quite so regularly!
Graham ;-0
"

Here, here!
        Graham you have it right. I'm dickering with Shenzhen over a 8.4inch
screen having 1000nits dimming down to 12, driven by a Mini Mac with
MountainScope software to try to keep up. I see my inspector Friday and will
see if I get a good fit.
Cheers, Ferg
(PS: hoping for higher that 10,000feet capability)