Europa-List: More help required.....Vac gauge problem

Subject: Europa-List: More help required.....Vac gauge problem
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 21:20:37
Further to my cry for help,... fixed the Manifold Pressure problem a
leaking connector at the "tee". Does this mean that the carb balancing
done will be now "off track "?
Made serious attempts at solving the vac gauge failure to register the
vacuum. It works when sucked by mouth on the "v" pipe (I think it was !)
but nothing on the other pipe (what does it do ?)

At what stage do I suspect the new Rapco pump isn't actually pulling
enough vacuum?(but can hear the gyros overrunning on engine shut down.
And they work slower with a vacuum cleaner connected in lieu of the
pump)
Thanks in anticipation of any suggestions.

Regards
Bob H G-PTAG (just all geared up to start Mod 74.)  (no bits arrived yet
!)

Robt.C.Harrison