Re: Europa-List: Possible DOTH 6th August.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Possible DOTH 6th August.
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:47:05
Nigel,

you can mark us down for attending in G-BXDY

Dave Watts
  For those of you UK Europa pilots (unlike me) who have a Europa legal
to fly at the moment I have a suggestion for a DOTH fly-in. As it stands
I have a free day on Monday 6th August (and possibly the 7th in case of
bad weather) to host a DOTH fly-in at Lydeway. The idea on arrival would
be to walk up to my house (about 20 minutes away) and have a BBQ in the
garden. I have yet to check this out with Cathy at the moment to ensure
it doesn't conflict with anything else we might be doing (this email is
coming to you from Denver). Assuming the weather is good enough could I
have an idea of how many would like to attend to decide whether to keep
time aside for this event?