RE: Europa-List: Return Fuel Flow Compensation query

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Return Fuel Flow Compensation query
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:02:27

I have the Grand Rapids EIS and tried 1 flow sensor on my 914, it was very
erratic and I couldn't get it to work properly. I contacted Grand Rapids and
they told me I needed the second flow sensor for the 914 which I then
installed and now I have a very accurate fuel flow sensor. I think that the
fuel return can very some especially with the second fuel pump on. Anyway
two works for me, maybe somebody can make a single work.

Jerry