Europa-List: Europa accident G-HOFC - PFA comment

Subject: Europa-List: Europa accident G-HOFC - PFA comment
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:46:16
Im getting kinda pissed off with some of the mindless (and dangerous)
comments that certain individuals seem to make  - but then you have the
right to make them (just as I have the right to get pissed off).

Designers do not have absolute control over how their designs are built
- BUILDERS do !

When your car (or plane) runs out of gas is it the designers fault - NO
its yours !!!

When your plane spins into the ground because you are a stupid pilot is
it the designers fault - NO its the pilots fault.

Bad design - where's your evidence ?

I hope you don't own a Europa (or an RV) because by the time you have
finished telling the world how badly designed they are, they wont be
worth bugger all.

Rant over.

PS: My comments ar in no way directed towards Williams tragic demise.
The fact is we dont know what happened so should refrain from
speculating till we do (or till the AAIB makes its findings known)