Re: *** SPAM *** Europa-List: noise-cancelling mic [was: anr headsets]

Subject: Re: *** SPAM *** Europa-List: noise-cancelling mic [was: anr headsets]
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:05:30

Thanks Rowland -

You have left us in no doubt that you know your stuff - and have put it over
in a manner that most of us can understand.

My comments were based on my experience of aviation headsets rather than
scientific analysis and I dont doubt that noise cancelling mics improve the
situation considerably compared to non cancelling mics.

At least when I open my mouth next time (on the subject) I can speak with a
degree of authority.

Kind regards,

Carl & Dot