Re: Europa-List: Mod 73 results

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 73 results
From: Trevpond@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:50:11

OK. I have transferred  the results so far to a spreadsheet which I have
copied and pasted below. I am  not an expert so hope it works.  Please fill in
the
blanks. And send it back to the forum. If anyone has  been missed off I
apologise but it is getting a little complicated.

It would  be useful to know the total A/C hours and possibly the typical
landig surface  (grass/paved) to establish a correlation with failures?

Nigel
Name
Country
Reg
Type
Hours
Landing  sfc.
Mod 73  progress
Disbonding of  TP6
Pip  Pins
Problems  found
Richard  Iddon
UK
G-RIXS
Tri  gear
365
Tarmac
Completed
None  found
2in.
nothing  major
Steve  Pitt
UK
G-SMDH
Tri  gear
Completed
None  found
2in.
nothing  major
Ron  Jones
UK
G-RJWX
Mono
Completed
None  found
Original
Tim  Ward
NZ
ZK-TIM
Mono
Not  done
None  found
Original
Very slight movement in  starboard  TP12. Present on installing  (1998)- no
worse
Danny  Shepherd
UK
G-CERI
Tri  Gear
Completed
None  found
2in.
Pete  Jeffers
UK
G-BVIZ
Tri  Gear
Completed
None  found
2in.
well within  limits
Brian  Davies
UK
G-DDBD
Tri  Gear
Completed
None  found
2in.
none
Graham Drake
UK
G-CCOV
Mono
Completed
None  found
1.9in.
Sarah Attubato
UK
G-BXDP
Mono
Completed
None  found
2in.
These are new replacement  tailplanes that had already been  built
David Watts
UK
G-BXDY
Mono