Fw: Europa-List: Mod 73 results

Subject: Fw: Europa-List: Mod 73 results
From: Steve Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:03:46

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Iddon
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 1:28 PM
Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 73 results

OK. I have transferred the results so far to a spreadsheet which I have
copied and pasted below. I am not an expert so hope it works.  Please
fill in the blanks. And send it back to the forum. If anyone has been
missed off I apologise but it is getting a little complicated.

It would be useful to know the total A/C hours and possibly the typical
landig surface (grass/paved) to establish a correlation with failures?

Nigel

      Name
     Country
     Reg
     Type
     Hours
     Landing sfc.
     Mod 73 progress
     Disbonding of TP6
     Pip Pins
     Problems found

      Richard Iddon
     UK
     G-RIXS
     Tri gear
     365
     Tarmac
     Completed
     None found
     2in.
     nothing major

      Steve Pitt
     UK
     G-SMDH
     Tri gear
             46
     Grass
     Completed
     None found
     2in.
     nothing major

      Ron Jones
     UK
     G-RJWX
     Mono

     Completed
     None found
     Original

      Tim Ward
     NZ
     ZK-TIM
     Mono

     Not done
     None found
     Original
     Very slight movement in  starboard  TP12. Present on installing
(1998)- no worse

      Danny Shepherd
     UK
     G-CERI
     Tri Gear

     Completed
     None found
     2in.

      Pete Jeffers
     UK
     G-BVIZ
     Tri Gear

     Completed
     None found
     2in.
     well within limits

      Brian Davies
     UK
     G-DDBD
     Tri Gear

     Completed
     None found
     2in.
     none

      Graham Drake
     UK
     G-CCOV
     Mono

     Completed
     None found
     1.9in.

      Sarah Attubato
     UK
     G-BXDP
     Mono

     Completed
     None found
     2in.
     These are new replacement tailplanes that had already been built

      David Watts
     UK
     G-BXDY
     Mono