Re: Europa-List: A request for adequate information from the PFA

Subject: Re: Europa-List: A request for adequate information from the PFA
From: simon miles <simon.miles@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:19:49

Ira,

The accident is being investigated by the AAIB (Air Accidents
Investigation Branch) - it is not within the remit of the PFA to
investigate accidents. You can be assured that the investigation will be
very thorough and will include pathological findings. Their website is
http://www.aaib.dft.gov.uk.

Simon Miles
Builder #508