Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73 "new pip pin" Cost

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73 "new pip pin" Cost
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:47:53

Hi all,

Well, I'll stick my head up for a bit of flak here (maybe a lot of flak).
Richard touches on a point that is near and dear to my heart.

I so very much want to spend my money with E2004 to ensure their continued
sucess, however when I have to pay 60 GBP for a simple bush that a NC
machine could knock out in batches of a 100 for less than a dollar a pop I
get really frustated.

It would appear that E2004, or the preceeding companies have made little
effort to take cost out of their supply chain. If they don't they are
destined to fade away.

Paul

BTW.  Before every one "flames" me here, I have made a career of supply
chain systems so I am well versed in the topic.