Re: Europa-List: Europa Fault Reporting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Fault Reporting
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:52:04

I no longer represent the Europa club or their committee but I wonder if
they would be willing to look into this. Perhaps Mike Gegory the club safety
officer would consider collating such data and and passing it on to Europa
aircraft or the PFA.

 I would suggest an annual inspection form where owners can note any defects
or irregularities that can be recorded in the database and passed on to the
factory.

I appreciate that the Europa committee is a voluntary organisation and that
perhaps there is a cost element involved. I for one would be happy to
contribute towards the cost of such an exercise.

Carl Pattinson
G-LABS