Re: Europa-List: Mod 73 - some practical experience

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 73 - some practical experience
From: Flying Farmer <richard@scarrhillalpacas.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 22:19:30

David,
  Did you find that the TP6 was loner in to the recess than others? below is a
copy of my post from Saturday. This makes my recess finished at 60mm instead of
50mm.

" Starting the mod 73, as my tail planes are still in the workshop and not
filled
or painted; In I went with the knife.

I have found that the TP6 bush measures at 50mm from the face of the inboard
side
of the outboard rib. This puts it 10mm inboard more than the, instructions
on the Mod 73 paper work, in turn will make the span wise diameter 60mm instead
of the described 50mm.

Before I continue, I ask is anyone finding the same measurements?

I have checked the first instillation of the TP6 from the manual and I fine it
is as it should be. "

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org