Europa-List: FW: Lydeway Fly-In 2007, Wiltshire, UK

Subject: Europa-List: FW: Lydeway Fly-In 2007, Wiltshire, UK
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 12:15:28
This is the final reminder of the Lydeway BBQ/Fly-In

LYDEWAY BBQ/FLY-IN 2007
The Lydeway BBQ/Fly-In will be held on Saturday 21st July 2007 with
Sunday 22nd July as a back-up day in case of bad weather. For those who
haven't been to Lydeway before it is a 790m grass strip 11nm south of
RAF Lyneham. A BBQ and drinks are provided for free in exchange for a
couple of joyride flights for local residents. Due to the numbers of
flight movements during the day I need to limit the event to 12-14
aircraft. With that in mind it is strictly PPR and I am now taking
bookings. If you are only able to make one or other of the 2 days set
aside for the event that is OK as I am taking bookings for both days
independently.  There will be a weather check at 2000hrs on Friday 20th
July and immediately afterwards pilots will be notified by email as to
which day the event will go ahead.
Anyone interested in attending should contact me at nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk
or by phone on 01380 860620.

Nigel Charles.