Europa-List: Mod 73 and 10 hourly inspections

Subject: Europa-List: Mod 73 and 10 hourly inspections
From: William Harrison <willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:31:10
Hello Peter/everyone,

I just spoke with Roger at Europa to ask this same question, amongst
others. His understanding, which he expects to be confirmed soon by a
revised/new document from the PFA, is that full compliance with Mod
73 will supersede the requirement for recurring 10 hourly inspections
of the tailplane.

Please note the caveat and don't take this as gospel until we see it
in writing from the PFA.

Best wishes

Willie Harrison