Europa-List: First flight - G-REJP - thanks to all

Subject: Europa-List: First flight - G-REJP - thanks to all
From: milnera <alanmilner@totalise.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 01:56:13

G-REJP finally took to the air this Monday under the very professional hands of
John Brownlow at Cambridge, UK.

It was a long slog but always enjoyable - OK maybe not the mountain of sanding
I left until the end :)

Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way with advice and tips.  In
particular
a big thanks to Tony Kay, my PFA inspector who kept me on track and had a
seemingly supernatural ability to anticipate my mistakes.
He's the scary one in the hat coarsening up the prop as I was smiling too much
to touch a screwdriver.

http://www.antsol.com/europaphotos.nsf/plinks/AMIR-74ZUDR

Alan.  XS Trigear, 912ULS, PV50, Dynon panel, Cambridge. UK

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org