RE: Europa-List: Anyone going to Oshkosh?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Anyone going to Oshkosh?
From: Richard Schultz <rschultz5@houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 23:42:27
Bud and others,

I will be bringing 262AE to the big show once again. I plan to arrive the
Friday or Saturday before (if it ever stops raining in Texas!). I will most
likely park on the flight line (Homebuilt parking) and camp in the main camp
ground. ( better showers and near the camp store)

I will be at the forum and available most days walking the flight line and
taking in the sights. If anyone is interested in getting together for a cold
one after the airshow one day we could all meet up at the bar just north of
the approach end to runway 9. I think it is called the charcoal pit or
something like that. It has a nice little deck facing the runway and good
food as well.

My cell number is 713-703-2156

Hope to see everyone at Oshkosh!

Rich Schultz