Re: [PHISH] Re: Europa-List: Fuel filters

Subject: Re: [PHISH] Re: Europa-List: Fuel filters
From: Paul Atkinson <paullatkinson@talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 19:17:23

Steve
It does. Could I trouble you with a few practical questions....
How do you avoid spilling fuel inside the aeroplane when you change
filters, and is it easy to tell visually when they are contaminated?  Did
you change them after each flight in the early stages or did you develop a
sense of when was a good time to change them based on what they looked
like?

Thanks

Paul Atkinson

--