Europa-List: Re: Anyone going to Oshkosh?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Anyone going to Oshkosh?
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:49:43
Bud & other Europaphiles,

I will be attending Oshkosh this year.  Unfortunately, not flying
N914XL as it won't quite be ready.

I will plan on attending your Europa Forum.

Where will other folks be meeting during the show?

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(90%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear frame in, rudder system in, outrigger mod in,
Fuselage Top on, lift/drag/flap pins in, wing incidence set, tie bar
in, flap drive in, Mod 70 done.  Baggage bay in.  Flaps & Main Gear
complete.  Mod 72 complete.  Instrument panel complete, except for
testing.  Rotax 914 installed (for the 3rd time).  Airmaster Prop
installed.  Electrical complete, except for testing.  Fuel system
complete except for testing.  Working in - 32 Tail, 34 Door Latches &
35 Doors, 37 Interior & Finishing.  Airmaster arrived 29 Sep 05.
Seat arrived from Oregon Aero.  E04 interior kit has arrived and is
being installed.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123