RE: Europa-List: TP12

Subject: RE: Europa-List: TP12
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:46:33
Hi! Klaus
I appreciate your posting, however how can you be sure that the loctite
penetrated on both sides equally and how can you calculate when the bond
may fail?
My torque tube is nickel plated and there is evidence of the nickel
breaking away .just could take your bond away ?
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

Robt.C.Harrison